Making Floors that Make a Difference
USFloors, based in Dalton, GA, is a distributor of Unique and Sustainable floors. USFloors is the leading producer of sustainable, eco-friendly floors including cork, bamboo, hardwood, and the revolutionary COREtec. USFloors markets its sustainable products under the brands COREtec®, Castle Combe® Hardwood, and Naturals®.
USFloors’ commitment is to provide consumers and specifiers with beautiful and durable floors at a good value, while minimizing our impact on the environment and enhancing and improving it whenever possible.”
With the opening of its manufacturing facility in Dalton, GA in the Fall of 2008, USFloors became the ONLY supplier of cork and bamboo flooring with manufacturing facilities in the United States. In addition, USFloors will manufacture FSC®-Certified hardwood floors.
As a manufacturer, USFloors is able to offer product assortments and options that cannot be economically obtained or offered by importers and distributors. USFloors manufacturing capabilities include:
– Solid and engineered plank construction of cork, bamboo, domestic and exotic hardwood species
– Proprietary construction, stains, and veneers
– Custom constructions and stains
– Innovative and proprietary core structures
– A variety of milling profiles including tongue and groove and floating floor profiles