If it isn’t in your budget to replace your kitchen cabinets or bathroom cabinets with new, custom cabinetry, the next best option is to reface or refinish them. This is an excellent choice for San Diego area homeowners who want a custom look to their kitchen or bathroom without paying the hefty price tag of custom cabinets or settling for the less expensive option of installing prefab cabinets.
And because SD Flooring Center & Design utilizes in-store installers, we guarantee the refinishing job will be done right the first time.
Why Refinish Cabinets?
There are several reasons that you may need to refinish kitchen cabinets or bathroom cabinets:
- The finish has worn off
- The cabinets are scratched or gouged
- You’re thinking of selling your home
- You want to stay in your home and want a custom cabinetry look
- You want to remodel your kitchen for a cheaper price
Cabinet Refinishing by SD Flooring: Leave the Hard Work To Us
The SD Flooring cabinet refinishing experts can get your kitchen cabinets or bathroom vanity looking new in no time. Here are the steps SD Flooring takes to refinish cabinets and deliver superior results:
- For a professional cabinet refinishing job, it’s necessary to remove the cabinet doors, drawer fronts and hardware
- The cabinet faces (the part still attached to the walls, minus the doors) are then wrapped with about ¼ inch of wood or laminate.
- This same veneer is then applied to the doors and drawer fronts.
Once the job is done, you can enjoy the look and durability of your newly refinished cabinets for years to come.